Our website address is: biocentaur.com
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilises the data collected to track and examine the use of websites, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Information you provide to us
Your privacy is important to us. By providing personal information such as your name and email address via the forms on this website, you agree to us contacting you with regard to the information you request.
We will not pass your details to any other government department or third party.
We will endeavour to ensure that all content on this website is current, but we cannot be held responsible for any problems arising from out of date or inaccurate information contained within this site.
What rights you have over this data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Biocentaur Ltd is committed to protecting our customer privacy and takes its responsibility regarding the security of customer information very seriously. We will be clear and transparent about the information we are collecting and what we will do with that information.
This Policy sets out the following:
• What personal data we collect and process about you in connection with your relationship with us as a customer.
• Where we obtain the data from
• What we do with that data
• How we store the data
• Who we transfer/disclose that data to
• How we deal with your data protection rights
• And how we comply with the data protection rules.
• All personal data is collected and processed in accordance with GDPR and EU data protection laws.
What personal data we collect
Personal data means any information relating to you which allows us to identify you, such as your name, contact details, payment details and medical history. We collect personal data from you when through the medical from you send us (either directly or indirectly through our trusted third party partners).
Specifically, we collect the following categories of information:
- Name, home address, e-mail address, telephone number, passport or other recognized personal ID card numbers and details, credit/debit card or other payment details.
- Nationality, date of birth, gender.
- Medical Conditions.
- Medical History.
- The communications you exchange with us or direct to us via letters, emails, chat service, calls, and social media.
Personal details about your physical are considered “sensitive” personal data under applicable data protection laws. We will process any such data only if you have given your explicit.
What do we use your personal data for, why and for how long
Your data may be used for the following purposes:
- Providing products and services you request: we use the information you give us to perform the services you have asked for in relation to your tests and diagnosis.
- We use your payment information for accounting, billing.
- Customer Services communications: we use your data to manage our relationship with you as our customer and to improve our services and enhance your experience with us.
We will only process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the reasons we have collected and need to use your personal data for. In most cases we will need to process your personal data so we can enter into our contract of diagnosis with you.
Only children aged 16 or over can provide their own consent. For children under this age, consent of the children’s’ parents or legal guardians is required. We will not retain your data for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purpose it is being processed for. To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the purposes for which we process it and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means.
When we no longer need your personal data, we will securely delete or destroy it. We will also consider if and how we can minimize over time the personal data that we use, and if we can anonymize your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you or identify you, in which case we may use that information without further notice to you.
Security of personal data
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your personal data, and to protect it against accidental loss, destruction or damage. The data you provide to us is protected using encryption technology.
International data transfer
Biocentaur Ltd operates businesses in multiple jurisdictions, some of which are not located in the European Economic Area (EEA). While countries outside the EEA do not always have strong data protection laws, we require all services providers to process your information in a secure manner and in accordance with GDPR and EU law on data protection. We utilize standard means under EU law to legitimize data transfers outside the EEA.
Sharing your personal data
- Your personal data may be shared with other companies within the Biocentaur Ltd.
- Trusted service providers we are using to run our business in all countries we operate in.
- Credit and debit card companies which facilitate your payments to us.
Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) to oversee compliance with this policy. You have the right to make a complaint at any time to a supervisory authority.
Your data protection rights
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request information about whether we hold personal information about you, and, if so, what that information is and why we are holding/using it.
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request transfer of your personal information in an electronic and structured form to you or to another party (commonly known as a right to “data portability”). This enables you to take your data from us in an electronically useable format and to be able to transfer your data to another party in an electronically useable format.
- Withdraw consent. In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, then please email dpo@BiocentaurLtd-group.com You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.